Promoting exemplary education in Central America.
AASCA provides opportunities for member schools to collaborate for the enhancement of learning, social responsibility, international mindedness and professional growth.
AASCA is committed to:
- Providing instruction primarily in English that empowers learners to reach their potential.
- Building community through a variety of activities and experiences.
- Education that promotes internationalism and interculturalism.
- Democratic values such as rule of law, respect, pluralism and the common good.
- Community Service and Service Learning.
- The physical and emotional well-being of students.
- Fostering environmentally friendly behaviors.
- Formal external accreditation as a standard for educational excellence.
- Support and facilitate academic, artistic, athletic and cultural interaction among its member schools.
- Facilitate professional development opportunities and the use of resources that enhance the teaching-learning experience.
- Promote community service and service-learning opportunities within its member schools.
- Promote, through its various student activities, cultural awareness and appreciation for cultural differences.
- Strengthen AASCA’s organizational identity and sustainability through reflection and collaborative exchange of ideas to ensure continuous improvement of the association’s effectiveness.